The Private job in Noida for Technical Analyst Pharmacology
Name of the job: – Technical Analyst Pharmacology Jobs In Noida In Spi Technologies India Private Limited
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Job Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Other
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Technical Analyst Pharmacology Jobs In Noida – Job Description:
Send me Jobs like this
The Job Nature:
Involves, perusing and finish investigation of the source material (Journals/Patents), which incorporates recognizable proof of the science impact being examined, test conditions, organic material used to gauge, the objective considered and their ensuing test results taken after by excerption/exchange of these information’s utilizing a predetermined device for a presumed database.
Strong scientific background in Life Sciences. M.Pharm, MSc(Pharmacology/Toxicology) with experimental lab experience and fundamental knowledge and understanding of a subject is absolutely required.
1. Minimum degree: Postgraduate in the above said any specilization.
2. Equipped with understanding writing identified with a wide range of territories of Sciences
3. Creative, self-motivated person with a passion for science
4. Flexible thinking with a strong focus on quality
5. Ability to work in an independent and efficient but accurate manner
6. Great cooperative person (association with other colleagues is required)
7. Good command of English
Note: If the applicant has appeared for the interview in last 2 months, need not be applied again.
8. Work location: Noida
9. Benefits: Good package, No night shift, monthly/Annually incentives, Bonus, Medical allowances.
Technical Analyst Pharmacology Jobs In Noida – Keyskills:
- life sciences
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: B.Pharma – Pharmacy
PG: M.Pharma – Pharmacy
Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required
SPI TECHNOLOGIES INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
The SPi Global – Philippines Best Employer 2018, 13th Employer Branding Awards, Employer Branding Institute – India and 2018’s Top 25 AI Companies in APAC by CIO Advisor
How to Apply for Technical Analyst Pharmacology Jobs In Noida?
** If interested, please inbox your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org and if profile gets shortlisted, you will be getting a call from this number ( 44-43950500 ). Hence, make sure that you are picking up the calls.
Recruiter Name: Manoj
Contact Company: SPI TECHNOLOGIES INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED