Post Name: – SSB Various Post Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 181 Various Posts
Date of Post: – 13 August 2018
Short Information: – The Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) has invited a recruitment notification for 181 Vacancies of ASI, Head Constable and SI. Online Application for SSB recruitment will start from 11 August 2018. Eligible Interested candidates may check the vacancy details and apply online before 10th September 2018.
Important Dates for SSB Recruitment 2018:-
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 11-08-2018
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10-09-2018
SSB 2018 Vacancy Details:-
- Total Posts: 181 Posts
- Post-Wise Vacancy Details:
|Head Constable (Min)||74|
|SI (Staff Nurse)||23|
|ASI (Operation Theatre Technician)||02|
|ASI (Dental Technician)||02|
What is the Educational qualification for SSB online Application 2018?
- For ASI: Applicants must have passed 10+2 with Science or equivalent from a recognised board and Degree or Diploma in relevant stream from Central/State Govt. recognised institute.
- For Head Constable: Applicants must have passed Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) from a recognised board/university.
- For SI: Applicants must have passed 10+2 with Science or equivalent from a recognised board or institute and 3-years Diploma in General Nursing from Central/State Govt. recognised institute. Applicants must have registered with Central or State Nursing Council with 2-years experience in a reputed hospital.
Age Limit for SSB jobs 2018:-
- For ASI: Minimum 20 years and Maximum 30 years
- For Head Constable (हेड कांस्टेबल): Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 years
- For SI: Minimum 21 years and Maximum 30 years
Application Fee for SSB Various Post Recruitment 2018:-
- Others for Sl No 02 to 07: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman & Female candidates for Sl No 02 to 07: Nill
- Payment Mode (Online): Debit/ Credit Card
What is the Selection Process for SSB vacancy notification 2018?
- Candidates will be selected based on PST/PET, Written Test.
How to Apply for SSB Recruitment Online form 2018?
- Eligible and interested candidates may apply online through the official website (given below link) from 11-08-2018 to 10-09-2018.