Post Name: – RVUNL Technical Helper II Recruitment 2018 | Apply for 2089 Technical Helper II Vacancies
Date of Post: – 21 August 2018
Post Update: – 24 August 2018
Short Information: – Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (RVUNL) in all three Power Distribution Corporations (Jaipur, Jodhpur and Ajmer) has announced an advertisement for the recruitment of 2089 Technical Helper II Vacancies. The online application process for RVUNL Technical Helper II Recruitment will start on 15th September 2018. Eligible interested applicants may check the full recruitment details and apply online till the last date of online application form submitting.
About of RVUNL:
Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd (RVUNL) (RVUNL) is an electricity production company of Rajasthan State Government in India.
Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (RVUNL) with the operation and maintenance of state-owned power stations, has been previously assigned with the task of development of power projects under the state sector without bunding RSEB. The Rajasthan Government continued RVUNL under the Companies Act, 1956 on July 19, 2000.
RVUNL Technical Helper II Recruitment 2018 Important Dates:
- Application Begin: 01/09/2018
- Last Date for Apply Online: 15/09/2018
- Last Date Pay Fee and Complete Form: 15/09/2018
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
RVUNL Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details:
- Total Posts: 2089
- Name of Post: Technical Helper-II (तकनीकी सहायक II)
- Trade Wise Vacancy Details Will be Available Soon
What is the Educational qualification for Rajasthan Vidyut Vibhag Recruitment 2018?
- Class 10 High School from Rajasthan Board / CBSE Board.
- More Details Will be Available Soon.
- To know other educational qualification details please go to official notification.
Rajasthan Bijali Vibhag Bharti 2018 Age Limit:
- Age limit as on 01-01-2019.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra As Per Rules
RVUNL Technical Helper II Recruitment 2018 Application Fee:
- General / Other State: 850/-
- SC / ST / EBC / MBC / BC : 550/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Only.
RVUNL Technical Helper II jobs 2018 Selection Process:
- Applicants who are eligible and talented will be selected on the basis of written exam. The selection will be done based on written examination. The written examination contains two examination paper and both will conduct on the same day. After Written Exam Candidates Selected For Document Verification.
How to Apply for RVUNL Technical Helper II Recruitment 2018?
- Eligible candidates can be Apply online through the official website before the last date of form submitting.
Steps to Apply Online:
- Candidates must visit the website energy.rajasthan.gov.in/JVVNL
- If you are a new user, click on the Register button and complete the registration process.
- Now login to your account, select the post you are applying.
- Fill the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button.
RVUNL Jobs 2018 Important Links
Check out below links for detailed information about other RVUNL Recruitment 2018: Rajasthan Energy Technical Helper Online Form 2018