Post Name: – Gujarat High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2018 Apply online for 276 Stenographer Grade–III Posts
Date of Post: – 16 August 2018
Short Information: – Gujarat High Court invited applications for the post of Stenographer Grade–III. The Eligible Applicants can read the full recruitment notification and apply online before 31 August 2018. Other details of Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to apply are given below…
About of Gujarat High Court: –
The Gujarat High Court is the High Court of the state of Gujarat. It was established on 1st May 1960. The seat of the court in Ahmedabad. The present strength of the Gujarat High court is 35 against the sanctioned strength of 42.
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018 Important Dates:
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 16-08-2018
- Last Date to Apply for Online & Fee Payment: 31-08-2018
- Date of Stenography/ Skill Test: 25-11-2018
- Date of Viva-Voce Test (Oral Interview): January/ February – 2019
Gujarat HC Stenographer Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details:
- Total Posts: 276
- Post wise Details:
- English Stenographer Grade–III: 92
- Gujarati Stenographer Grade–III (Class-III): 184
Gujarat High Court 2018 Educational qualifications:
- Candidates should possess Graduation with Speed in English Short Hand 100 w.p.m & basic knowledge of Computer Operation.
Gujarat HC Stenographer Recruitment 2018 Age Limit:
- Age limit as on 14-07-2018.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018 Application Fee:
- For General: Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ ST/ EBC/ PH: Rs. 300/-
- Payment Mode: Online/ Offline
What is the Selection Process of Gujarat High Court jobs 2018?
- Candidates selection process based on skill test and interview.
How to Apply for Gujarat High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2018?
Eligible candidates can be Apply online through the official website from 16 August 2018 to 31 August 2018.
Instructions to Apply online for Gujarat High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2018:
- Log on to Gujarat High Court careers page at the official website.
- Eligible applicants are advised to click on careers of the online application.
- Fill educational qualification and other details.
- Applicants Attach copies of all relevant documents.
- Pay the application fee as per the category of Gujarat high court recruitment 2018.
- Complete the Gujarat High Court Jobs online Application Form with the essential data.
- Candidates are advised to check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018 online application form for future further.